You asked and we heard! SoniXCast now offers Web Hosting specifically designed for Radio Broadcasters hosted in Canada!
Chock full of features at highly competitive prices, backed by our patented, ultra-fast, AnyCastIP network, our new Web Hosting program is built for those who want to spend more time broadcasting and less time administrating their web page. Here are some of the highlights…
- Adaptive port firewall and intrusion detection system to ensure your radio plays, but hackers stay out!
- One-Click Install popular web applications like os-commerce, phpBB and wordpress just to name a few…
- Unlimited bandwidth/traffic, email addresses, databases, ftp accounts and more…
- Hosted in Canada which means NO geo-location restrictions and NO DMCA takedown’s
- Register/transfer your own domain name or if you want to save a buck and still be popular, get your own FREE sonixfm.com or sonix-fm.com sub-domain!
New customers can save up to 20% when they order quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Existing customers receive an additional 25% off all hosting packages. Simply login to the customer area (https://www.sonixcast.com) and enter the promotion code IFXFQED879 when you order.
Simply visit: https://goweb.sonixcast.com to get started
In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been incrementally upgrading BoomBox components to 2.3 which is planned for final release in December 2016. We’re happy to announce the release of the BoomBox User Manager version 2.3 which contains fixes and feature requests supplied by the community in the bug tracker, in our ticket system and in social media. Here is the list of features and changes:
- More restrictive form validation to ensure against user errors resulting in the Auto-DJ not starting
- User Alias is now required to support DJ-pages on SoniXFM.com
- Completely reworked the email and send credentials composer
- Simplified the event scheduling system. Made it easier to setup Guest DJ’s
- User interface enhancements including animating the save button
- OSHA compliant interface upgrades to facilitate the use of screen readers.
We’ve also updated out documentation which can be viewed here.
Remember to contact the #Mag7 Support group or in the facebook Group SoniXCast Producers is you have any issues whatsoever. Report bugs and feature request in the Bug Tracker.
SoniXCast has partnered with UptimeRobot.com to provide real-time monitoring solution for all SoniXCast services. Useful for diagnosing connection problems, consumers can view the current status of all SoniXCast services including the BoomBox control panel, Api, CDN, Nameservers, Servers, AnyCastIP and corporate websites.
We are offering customers two status pages where they can check on SoniXCast Web Services:
https://www.sonixcast.com/uptime: Is our own homegrown solution which is built into BoomBox and all other Web Services and Sites and display’s verbose uptime graphs and status’ for each SoniXCast Web Service.
http://status.sonixcast.com/: Provided by UptimeRobot has been setup in case of the unlikely event that the SoniXCast CDN (provided by Amazon S3) goes down. Users will need to enter “SoniXCastStatus16” in order to login and view current status.